Friday, December 23, 2011

Richy Kumah, richykumah@yahoo.com

nice forged Passport from Sierra Leone



From WD as


RICHY345
- 25 y/o female (1986 March 06)
- from Munich, Germany,
- English,
- seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o


Hello my new friend,
My name is Richy,from ivory coast but seeking asylum in senegal right now,i saw your profile in (freeokdate.com) today and i decided to be your friend, so kindly reply back via my email for more communication (richykumah@yahoo.com) God bless you, Richy baby.



Hello My Dearest one,
It is with joy from the deepest of my heart that i write to you today,How are you I believe that you are doing perfectly well over there, thanks be to God.I am more than happy to read your mail today,and i am sorry for my late reply to your lovely mail to me if it come to you very late.

So My name is Miss. Richy Kumah. from Ivory Coast.Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the Political war going on in my country.I am 24 years old girl 5' 7" tall fair in complexion

My father is Dr Patrice Kumah Mbaye, who was the personal advicer to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei)before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my sweet mother during the polictical war in my country that lead to my being here as a refugge.It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal with the help of one old woman who was one of our neigbours at that time to ascape to Senegal where i am living now as a refugge,please I will like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture for you to know whom i am and also wishing you a nice day. As i will be Waiting to read from you soonest so that i will tell you my plan and also some secret of my life which will soon lead us to somewhere good and comfortable. Have a nice day and please don't forget to write me back.byr for now

Yours faithfully,
Miss Richy Kumah.


213.154.87.153


SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL


.... under the Link which I've posted one can see now the real Guy behind this Pics


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


My Dearest one,
How are you today?,hope all is well with you .
I am very excited with your respond to my mail,But I wish to explain more to you in details my position and how you have to help me out from here.

I am writing you from the office of the Rev.Father in charge of the refugee camp by name EMMANUEL GEORGE, I told the Reverend Father about my situation and he permmited me to access my email in his office computer twice a day here in the refuguee camp, life is very difficult for us,

So here is the camp Address: Parcelles Assainies Unite18 N 555, Dakar, SENEGAL. Hostel Number Flat 14 room 8 Female Hostel: This is Rev-father,s Office Telephone number (+221-77-8035-258), Please when you call ask of Miss Richy Kumah, From Ivory Coast, he will send for me to answer your call.

I will really appreciate if you take me out of this miseries, I would also like you to send to me some of your recent pictures for me to appreciate more of your loving kindness to me.

Please listen to this my dear,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $8.6 (Eigth Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from there we can travel to Europe and live for better and propper investment. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about this is the Reverend Father because he is like a father to me.

Now due to my Refuguee situation,i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to contact you, for you to stand on my behalf and ask them the possibility way of transfering this fund into your position in your country. I have all the Informations concerning the Bank Account Also have my late father,s death certificate, everything concerning this transaction is clear.

The reason why I need your help to be sincere I do not have experience in international transaction, so there is nothing I can do without your help,I wouldn't have boardered you if I have full access to the money within myself because am helpless without you,having no account and no body abroad as a friend or relation.

After the transfer of the money into your account,You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money is transferred and send to me through the Rev.Father in refugeeu camp to get all my traveling documents to join you and live a better life with you and continue my education and for the capital investment which you have to help me.

Once i get your respondes, i will send the bank contact details to you, so as to contact them concerning the account and find out the possibility way of transfering this fund into your position please, i really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.

Send to me Below information so that i will know more about you:

1)Your Full name:
2)Your Full Address:
3)Your Telephone number:

After that I will prepeare the letter you will Send to the bank in my next mail,please try and respond to me as soon as possible so that everything concerning this transaction will start taking place now ok .take care of yourself till i read from you as i will like you to call me so that i can hear your sweet and lovely voice ok.
Have a nice day.

your faithfull,
Richy Kumah


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my love,
thanks for your mail and why cant you please understand me uptill now,do you think am not telling you the truth,how do you think i can be lieing to you with the life of my parents,i want you know that am for real and i cannot lie to you please,so if your really out to help me or to do the transaction with me please show your interest and stop having a suspicious interest and mind over me ok,i really want to have someting in common with you and that is why i have contacted you today for the business ok,so here is my international passport attached as you said i should i do,however i will give you the bank contact informations in my next mail so that you will contact them to know the procedure of transfering the money in your account ok,looking forward to read positively from you,wishing you merry xmas as i remain your faithfull baby Richy kumah.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10384

    ReplyDelete