Friday, December 16, 2011

Patricia Sara, patricia2l0ve2011@hotmail.com


<<< this 2 Pics give some Results in other Datingpages


<<< this Pic give a Hit in FB for a Girl - Beatrice Tarnue from Freetown/Sierra Leone.


From 24FD.......


sandraP
- ID: 122985
- 23 y/o Female (1988 - October - 17)
- USA, new york
- English,
- coocking
- Have 1 children


Hello,
It's my pleasure to write to you at this moment.My name is Patricia,I,and am interested to know you.However,I wish to request for your true friendship.I have good sense of humor and down to earth kind of young girl.I have important reasons to contact you and I hope we can share great experiences together beyond here. write me here;(patricia2l0ve 2011@hotmail.com),So that we shall exchange pictures and know more about each. I wish to hear from you as soon. God bless you.

Thanks your,

Patricia.



Hi xxxxx,
Thank you so much for the message and for letting me know that you are for friendship,that was exactly what I am searching for.How are you doing today?I'm 23 years,dark in completion,living in Dakar Senegal.Thank you so much for the email address and I feel so happy that I have a friend like you to write with.I am single I've never been married.I like playing basketball,playing billiards,swimming,dancing,writing,reading,hang out with friend and love ones,watching movies or TV.Public intimacy is my thing.I miss that though.I like to held and to walk while holding hand still,it's fun I guess.

Actually,I write you tell you that I like to know you,may be we could start up a serious relationship,that is what I am searching for.I had some disappointment from my past.Yet,I believe that I'll find yet a good man for myself.,I believe in real love,Honesty,Trust and understanding.This are the basic quality that I seek for in a serious relationship.And God interest me,all the things he has created interest me,the nature really do.I'll like to ask you some of this following questions:

What are the basic qualities you seek for in a serious relationship?

What interests you?

Have you ever been married?

Any kids.What are the names of the kids?

What do you do for fun?

Do you like public intimacy?

How long have you been single?

What country are you from?And do you like a long distance relationship?

Tell me more about yourself & send me some photo,have a good morning.Kiss & Hug.

With Love,
Patricia.


196.207.245.25


ADSL-REGIONS
Pool ADSL DSLAM Hann
Seydou Bocar THIAM
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Hi xxxxxx,
Wow!!nice to hear from you again this morning.How was your night and how are you doing at the moment?Mexican,I guess are god people and I am glad to meet one today.I have always seen the country on tv or movies and it is a beautiful place to be.What a good response to the questions.?I adore you and am starting to be opening my heart to you.Just need you to be ease with it.I feel so safe and secure in you.Can you be the man you have illustrated in your written,I hope you can.Since the question is reciprocal,my answers are below here:
How big is your family?I'm sorry to tell you that I have no family.I'm more like an orphan,I lost my parents in a crash about 2years after my birth.I'm the only child and was brought to the orphanage home where I was brought up..I'm single have never been married.I have no child.Yes,I think long distance relationship is the best,it brings real love closer and they grow in love and respect each other,the feeling is always strong...I like playing basketball,playing billiards,swimming,dancing,writing,reading,hang out with friend and love ones,watching movies or TV.Public intimacy is my thing.I miss that though.I like to held and to walk while holding hand still,it's fun I guess.Wow,God interest me,all the things he has created interest me,the nature really do.And if you ask me:
Do you live alone or with family?I live with a room mate.she is my only friend
What do you think of long distance relationships where the couple has never met?I think it has to do with honesty and trust,I think is the best relationship you could think of.Why?the miles between us will make our love grow stronger and want to meet,it will bring more values among us.
What are your hobbies?I like reading,writing,traveling,though I have not had this opportunity.I also like to watch good movie,listening to music and dancing.
What turns you on?A honest man,clean,handsome,good listener and the one with good understanding turns me on.
What turns you off?Liars,infidelity,cheat,yelling and the one who is not a good listener.
Are you a daredevil or more conservative?More conservative
Have you ever made love outdoors?Oh not really,I am yet to find that kind of man,who knows what is good for me.
Are you a good lover, or just one that enjoys cuddling?I'm a good love,also do I enjoy to be cuddled mostly when I am sleeping or cold
What things make you angry? Do you have a quick temper?I normally do not get angry easily but could get in such a mood when my man do not care about me or cheats me,or do me wrong and refused to say sorry.I could get angry at these things and may not talk to you till you come to show your care.
Have you ever hit someone in anger?No.hell no.I have never in my whole life.And you?
I hope I answer your questions to your satisfaction,if not bring in more .Please I want to see your pictures in your nest mail please.

And I have some more to ask you:

1.Would you keep a secret from me that I had a right to know?
2.Rate yourself out of 10 as a person and explain why.?
3.Would you give me the kiss of life if i was pretending 2 die.?
4.Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you?
5.Would you take care of me if I was sick?
6.What do I remind you of?
7.Whats your best feature.?
8.If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be.?
9.First impression of me?
10.Could we get along on a road trip?
11.If you didn't know me,& you saw me in the street - What would your first thought be?
12.If you could change anything about me,would you & what would it be?
13.Would you feel comfortable sleeping next to me?
14.Would you trust me sleeping next 2 me.?
15.What would you do if I picked food off your plate?
16.If you had 1 day to spend with me before I died,what would you want to do?
17.Would you try to sleep with me on our first date?
18.Would you screw me,f****** me,or m******** to me?
19.When you first lay eyes on me,what would you do to me?
20.WOULD YOU CHEAT ON ME?
21.IF YOU CHEATED ON ME, WOULD YOU TELL ME?
22.I AM EXTREMELY ROMANTIC,ARE YOU?

do have a lovely day.Hugs.

Your Girl,
Patricia.


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello Honey,
Good Morning,how are you doing today?Really nice reading constantly from you,it is so amazing that I found someone like you to communicate with.I desire to meet you soon and your family.How was your weekend.I hope you had a great time?To answer you yes,I can sing.I like singing and dancing too.Mine goes like this:

1.Would you keep a secret from me that I had a right to know?nope baby i will always tell you my mind
2.Rate yourself out of 10 as a person and explain why.?I guess 1,cus I am nice and can tell you there is no other me in the world lol
3.Would you give me the kiss of life if i was pretending 2 die.?.sure baby
4.Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you?like making love in the car
5.Would you take care of me if I was sick?i will do anything for you baby
6.What do I remind you of?you remind me of my ex...... :evil:
7.Whats your best feature.?my family
8.If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be.?jealous
9.First impression of me?i really like everything about you b/cos you always been in my dream
10.Could we get along on a road trip?sure baby if things work out between us
11.If you didn't know me, & you saw me in the street - What would your first thought be?wow he is beautiful and i will like to have her as my man
12.If you could change anything about me, would you & what would it be?sure baby and that is if you are jealous too
13.Would you feel comfortable sleeping next to me?very well baby
14.Would you trust me sleeping next 2 me.?.sure baby
15.What would you do if I picked food off your plate?i will smile at you
16.If you had 1 day to spend with me before I died, what would you want to do? i will want to die with you or if there could be a way that i can share my own life with you
17.Would you try to sleep with me on our first date?if you are in the mood
18.Would you screw me, f***** me, or make mad passionate love to me? i will make unconditional love to you
19.When you first lay eyes on me, what would you do to me?i will kisses your kissable lips and hug you and never let you go
20.WOULD YOU CHEAT ON ME?I WILL NEVER DO THAT TO YOU MY LOVE
21.IF YOU CHEATED ON ME, WOULD YOU TELL ME?YES BABY I WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU THE TRUTH EVEN THOUGH ITS HURT
22.I AM EXTREMELY ROMANTIC, ARE YOU?SAME HERE BABY wow babe that is a long test lol lol lol missed you

Now More for you

If we got together would you hurt me,or break my heart,would you make me cry all the time?
would you say evil and mean things to make me cry? would you do evil and mean things to make me cry?
would you make me cry just for the hell of it,just to be able to say I can make her cry anytime I want?
would you lie to me or cheat on me?
would you ever hit me for any reason?
would you ever curse me or call me out of my name?
would you do any of these things to me for any reason,even if you was angry with me?
would you be honest with me about everything, or would you lie to me?
would you get mad at me if I jumped into your arms, hugging and kissing you,when you first walk through the door from work?
would you get mad at me if I wanted to shower with you, and wash your back?
would you get mad at me if I said baby I don't feel up to making love tonight?
would you get mad if I just came up to you for no reason and kissed you on the cheek,or on the back of your neck? ( I'm known to do that)
would you accept me for me,and for who I am?
would you stay with me through the bad and the good,the pretty and the ugly,or would you leave when things got tough?
would we be equal partners in everything,even if I was not working,or could not work for some reason?
would you start a fight with me just to get out of the house?
would you put your friends,before me?
would you put anything are anyone before me and our home together?
would you move to where I am,if i said i didn't want to move away from my family?
would you talk to me,about your deepest fears and thoughts,or would you just shut yourself off from me?
would you listen to me when I talk to you about my deepest fears and thoughts?
would you listen to me about other stuff even if you do not agree with me,or would you tell me it's your way or no way because you are the man of the house?
would you want to spend time with me,going places doing things together,and sharing things?
would we work together to build a life or would everything have to be your way?
would you allow me to be a kid and play on the swings at the park,( I love to play on the swings) or would you tell me to act like an adult?
would we share everything in life together?
Do you still want children?

Thank you for the understanding.Have a pleasant day.Hugs.

Your Girl,
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment