Monday, December 12, 2011

Mercy Fofana, mercy.fofana@yahoo.de



Phodographer Barbara Gilbert at Barbaras Village, Jamaica, 2011

The 2. Pic is stolen from: "Max" returns to Jamaica from Dog Meets World

http://www.dogmeetsworld.org/2011/10/fo ... o-jamaica/





From 24Luv.......


mercyfofana
- Profile ID: 88430
- 23 y/o female (1988 - September - 3)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- Have no children


Hello My Dear,
my name is Mercy in search of some one who understand the meaning of love as trust and faith in each other, rather than one who sees love only a way of fun, but a mature some one with nice vision of what the world is all about my dear after reading your profile today i took interest in you, so please i will like you to contact me with my private email address at (mercy.fofana@yahoo .de) for easy communication and to know each other well. I will be waiting to hear from you to enable me tell you more about me.
I wish you nice day.
Mercy.



Hello my dearest,
How are you today?. My name is mercy Fofana, i am 24 years old girl 5'8 "tall from Gambia in West Africa. I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal with my younger brother Tarfa Fofana who is 9 years, as a result of the political crisis which happened in our country that lead to life imprisonment of my beloved father Rear Admiral Sarjo Fofana, former head of the Gambia Navy, together with Ex-Chief of Defense Staff, Lt. Gen. Lang Tombong Tamba and seven other top politicians.

I and my younger brother are the only surviving soul of our imprisonment father. We managed to make our way to a nearby country Senegal where we are now living as refugees in order to secure our life since we don't have any other alternative.

Please i will like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently for a living now. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is me and my brother pictures.

Waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
Your love.
mercy.


41.82.178.42


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my love,
how are you today?, i believe you are doing fine, i am more than happy with your reply to my mail, mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. Its just like one staying in the prison, i hope soon, we will come out here. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, the only person i have now is Rev. Johnson Emmanule, who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp. He has been very nice to us since we came here, but we are not living with him rather, we are leaving in the hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

As i said that i will speak more about myself, i am Miss mercy Fofana, from Republic of The Gambia good in English language and hold Diploma in international communication Technology Kairaba Avenue, Pipeline Junction, The Gambia. I am the only daughter of ex-chief of Naval Staff, Rear Admiral Sarjo Fofana, I hope you have heard from CNN/BBC on how our president Jammeh arranged a special commission lead by Chief Justice of Republic of The Gambia and leveled four allegation against my father Rear Admiral Sarjo Fofana former head of the Gambia Navy, the Ex-Chief of Defense Staff, Lt. Gen. Lang Tombong Tamba, and seven others for.

1) To conspire with Col Ndure Cham and others and plotted a coup to overthrow the president and the democratically elected government of the Gambia. 2) The president said that between January to March 21, 2006, that they tried to stage a coup d'etat to overthrow the democratically elected government of The Gambia by use of arminations. 3) That my father and others did not give reasonable information or amount of time to a minister, magistrate or a police officer, before plotting the coup. 4) That they did not take reasonable and necessary steps to prevent the occurrence and plotting of a coup d'etat in order to overthrow the president against his government.

Upon all this allegations, my father and others where pledge not guilty of the offenses leveled against them, then the president Jammeh and Chief Justice completed the judgment by sentencing My Father and others to Death penalty. All those allegation was not true, because their is no proof against it. Some very close and good friend of my Dad with other top business men in Africa such as Grema Mohamed and Benco West Africa (Plc) came to Gambia with cash to pay law Charges to Gambia Government, all their efforts to the release of my father and others was in vain because they were warned by the president of our country Gambia to keep off from the case until he co-ordinate with other greedy fellows to seize all the whole wealth of my father both our houses, cars etc. Read some information about my fathers case:
http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/articl ... up-attempt

A day after the Judgment in Banjul High Court, i visited my Dad in the prison, then he told me about a bad dream he had concerning his life here in the prison. He also reviewed a secret to me about our last hope ($7.2m), which he deposited in a Bank in Europe that he used the name of my younger brother as the next of kin for security reasons.

He instructed us to leave our country Gambia together with his necessary documents since my Mother Mrs Ida Fofana is dead after suffering from high blood pressure on 6th October 2006. I decided to run to the refugee’s camp here in Dakar Senegal where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations of Refugees commission with my brother.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to a better place in the future if we can congregate in the same proximity with truth, confidence and sincerity. My father told me that i should look for a foreign partner outside the country that will assist us to get the money transferred to his account on our behalf, the person will help us invest the money in a good business in his country or outside his country. Lastly the person will take care of us.

My Beloved, i take you as everything we have in life. I sincerely ask for your assistance to transfer the fund out from the deposited bank in Standard Chartered Bank of London (SCB). I have contacted the bank about this money and they told me to look for a good and responsible person who will stand on our behalf as a friend and trustee to transfer the money due to our refugee status and also instruction of our beloved father for the release of the whole money.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the reverend. I also want you to keep it secret to yourself. The reason why i told him is because he is like a father to us here in the camp. You are 100% free to contact me with Rev Father office phone number ( 00221-764-814-372 ), as from 10-18GMT, Mondays to Saturday. If you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel in order to come and speak with you. As a refugee here we don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I am waiting to hear from you soonest. Thank you for your kindness to us. You will not regret helping us in this life.

So i need your information such as

Your Full Names............
Your Address.................
Your Age...................
Your Marital Status..............
Your Occupation..............
Your Direct Phone Number...........
Your Resident City.................
Your Country.............

Yours in mind,
Mercy.


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello darling,
How are you today i hope all is well with you over there thanks be to God,
Darling the only ID that i have here is my father,s document that covers the money in the bank of London i don,t have any other one okay, so please if you want to us do the transfer you have to send me your full contact address so that i will introduce you to the okay yours in love,
Mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment