Saturday, December 10, 2011

Mary Willson, mary4luv203@yahoo.com




From WD as

abcd1234
- 23 y/o female (1988 March 04)
- from Anchorage, Alaska, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o


NICE TO MEET YOU
My name is miss mary, i saw your profile today and became intrested
in you,please reply me
on my Email ID (mary4luv203@yahoo.com) so i can give you my
picture and tell you more about me
for you to know whom i am



Dearest Love,

I am more than happy for your reply to my mail. How is your day, My name is Miss Mary Willson single and never been married, i am from Rwanda in East Africa, 23 years,Earlier i was residing in Darfur’s refugee camp in Chad on January 2006, at a time, there is a division and dispatch of some of the refugees due to the over population of the people in Chad, i was taken to Senegal West African on 10th August 2008 where I'm presently residing in N'dioum refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war in my country. I am in suffering and pains here in this camp and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.

My late father Dr.Roland Willson was the Industrial Managing director of (WILLSON AND INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in the federal capital of Rwanda (KHARTOUM) the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to serve my life here in Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father,i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. ln this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. charles kolo is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (ASSEMBLE DU GLORY MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel. because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women Phone number here is the direct number which you will use to get me any time +221 774593707 you can call me any time.


As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $ 5.7( Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)

So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to do, rather the money can not be transferred in Senegal where i am in refugee statues. I want you to send me your contact information's such as


Your Names ............

Age .......................

Address ................

Telephone .............

Your Resident Country ................


I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation and verifications. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that know about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing person, truthful and a man of vision,and hardworking.

My Favorite language is English but our language is English but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.

waiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks Yours in love
Mary


41.82.145.145


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Dearest Love

how are you to day am more than happy to see your reply to day i told you that am in the refugee camp so honey,I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation. honey when your help me i come out in this sufferings i will have time for you in times of love OK .all what i need now is your help so that i will be free of this situation I want you to send me your contact information's so that i can use it and write to the bank and introduce you official to them as my foreign partner, here is my direct number which you will use to get me any time +221 774593707 you can call me any time.

Your Names ............

Age .......................

Address ................

Telephone .............

Your Resident Country ................

Yours Lovely One
mary.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my darling,
how are you today? and your country? your work? and above all honey, how is your health today? and hope you are doing great and honey i hope this my mail find you in good healthy? and my dearest i am very happy to see your mail now now and i do appreciate your mail so much.

Dear right now i have no passport and this is the main issue that put me in the bad situation, and i think what i want you to do now is to tell you that i am for real and right now i will give you the bank contact contact them and confirm what i am telling you, ask them about my late father's fund, if they replied you that is not true, then any order thing i am telling you, you can call is lie ok.

BANK NAME: DBS BANK LONDON BRANCH UNITED KINGDOM
4th Floor, Paternoster House
65 St Paul’s Churchyard
London EC4M 8AB, UK
Mail :info@dbslimited-online.com
Mail :dbsoflondon@fastmail.co.uk
Tel; +447031905787
Fax: +448447741906
Contact Mr Johnsteve Godwin Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept.
DEPOSIT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS,

Depositor; Dr.Mr.Roland Willson
NEXT Of Kin :Miss. mary willson (Daughter)
Amount; $5.7 Million US Dollars.

Contact them and as soon as you her from them do inform me ok. honey i will be going now and i will be waiting for your reply soon. and please always take good care of your self for me and have a nice and lovely day.
bye. yours sincerety,
miss mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment