Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Malliza Brown, bmalliza@yahoo.com





From 24Luv as


maliza
- Profile ID: 88231
- 24 y/o female (1987 - January - 1)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- Have no children


Am Malliza by name,i search for the man of my dream. I have paid attention to your profile and would like to learn more about you. If you write to me I can tell you more about myself. bmalliza@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon.



Good day my dearest
I want to thank you for sparing your time to reply to my mail not minding that we have not known or even seen each other before. I am very happy reading from you. So how are you doing today, hope you are doing good. As for me; I am alright only that life has not been easy for me because of some reasons which I will tell you later. But I still thank God for keeping me till this day that I have found you. I pray and hope that you will be that honest, caring and lovable person that I am taking you to be.

As you have seen in my first mail to you that my name is Miss Malliza Brown A. I am 24 years old single girl.I am originally from Sudan and the only daughter of my parents the late Dr.and Mrs. Brown Johnson Adulu.But presently I am living in an orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal which is being built and managed by the missionaries. I came to this orphanage home because of the crisis that took place in my country of origin Sudan. We were relocated to this country for safety reasons.

My late father Dr. Johnson Adulu A was the Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of Southern Sudan for Decentralization. My parents were among with other top Military and Government officials that were on board when the plane crash that took place on Friday 02, May 2008 on their way to a Political Conference, I lost the life of my lovely parents which was the most painful thing that has ever happened to me in life.

You see my dear I could not finish my education as a result of these tragedy that evaded my life at a very tender age where I lost my entire family and was brought here to Senegal by the Missionaries and I am staying in their orphanage home here in the republic of Senegal which takes care of the less privileged and war victims from various troubled countries in Africa.

So because of the above reasons my dear I do not have a phone because I cannot afford it here for now because we are only living on charity here in this orphanage home. But you can call me through the phone of Reverend Mike Tutu who is the spiritual father of all of us here in this home and has been very good to me since I entered into this orphanage home.In fact it is his internet system that I am using to write you every time.His number is +221 762940309. If you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Malliza Brown. He will send the security men to come and call me from the women hostel.

My dear, I believe that it is better for us to know each other better as that will give us the confidence to trust each other. That is the reason for telling you about me. I believe that any good relationship will only stand and last if it is built on trust, understanding and real love .So not even age, religion, race, culture nor distance could be a barrier in the search for true friendship and relationship. It should not limit us to discover the LOVE and other good things that lie in between us.

However I will tell you more about myself and my family when I am sure of whom you are and that I can trust you with my life and my sincere love as my future partner.I love reading novels in my space time, going out on cross country, swimming, playing volley balls and gardening.I also loving making inventions and research on all aspect of live. I love having intellectual conversation and sharing ideas. Also one of my major activities are cooking, inventing ideas and spiritual meditation.I am simple, easy going, social, generous, conscientious and sympathetic. I love to share social life and learn the way of life of other ethnics and their cultures.

Meanwhile I attach my pictures here for you to see my looks as I promised you in my first mail for you to know me better. Please I would also like you to tell me more about yourself in details and also send me your pictures too.

With all my love,
Malliza.


41.83.175.77


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my Dearest,

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have aspecial reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My father of lessed money deposited the sum of (US$2.7) Million Dollars in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall orward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1 year in the university, when my parents died.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the rest shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why i decided to contact you. as i told you i am using the computer of Reverend father in his office when he is less bussy, Please all communications should be through this email address.As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and oneness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Please do keep this to yourself and every communications shall be made through this email address alone for confidential purpose and you should not disclose it till i come over to your country, once the money has been transferred into your bank count. Thanks,I am waiting to hear from you urgently please.

Thank you.

yours sincerely
Malliza


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my Dearest,

How are you today and every body around you? Happy new year to you and your family,why you have not hear from me is because the office of the Reverend father was so bussy since then.I am writing in response to your mail that i received today which the content was well understood by me,at first i must thank you for your kind and urgent response to my proposal letter which i explained to you about the situation that i am into at this present time which i am very happy to reading from you a confidence response that you will definitely help me.attarched here is my ID card and i don't have a passport but as soon as my money is transfered into your account then you can withdrew some money from there and send to me here so i will use it to get prepared of all the necessary traveling papers to come over to your country and meet you.

Moreover,in regards to your kind and positive responding mail to me,as it may interest you to know the areas i do needed your help mostly,i am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways:-1) To provide an account where this my money will be transferred into as soon as it moves out of the bank here in Senegal.

2) To serve as a guardian of this money to me since i am a female and also because of my age. I went to the bank for them to release some of the fund to me but they clearly explained to me the reasons why i should search for trustee who will help me in investing the deposit abroad i was also told by the bank that my father deposited the money under a comprehensive bond clause that I must attain the age of thirty year or I should present a foreigner who will help me to transfer and invest the fund in a good business abroad. I have explained my present condition to the bank but the only option given to me was to look for a reliable person who will help me in the transfer because they cannot go against the agreement between the bank and my late father.

3) To make an arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country immediately this my money is transferred into your account as i must let you know that Africa is no more conducive for me to stay mostly here inside the Church.

I would like you to contact the bank on behalf of me to know their procedure on how they are going to transfer the money into your account and after the money is being transferred into your account then you will send some money to me so that i can use it and get all needed travel documents to come over and stay with you, please also be informed that my reason for contacting you is because according to the agreement between the bank and my late father that I must attain the age of thirty year before them release the money direct to me, And now i have not complete the age of thirty year,so when i applied for the releasing of this my money the bank manager said that they cannot do with me directly due-to my age,the only alternative that will make him to assist me out will be if i should be able to provide a foreign partner who has a foreign account where this money will be transferred into,then he/she will stand on my behalf through the process of the transferring of my money, so i really know that the transfer will take place as soon as i send your information to the board of the directors of the bank and make the legal introduction of your person to them that you are my new appointed trustee,so all that i needed from you now is your full informations such as your Full Name & Resident Address, Age & Marital Status, Nationality and personal phone number and your Id card, These are what the manager of the bank said that i must present to them from my trustee before they should proceed on the transfer,so i will send it to the bank as soon as you furnish me with the informations to enable them proceed on the transfer immediately.

Once again! i am very excited towards the content of your responding mail to me, have a nice and lovely day while i am eagerly looking forward to reading from you soonest regarding the providing of the above required informations.Please try to call me with this phone number +221763473520 is a Reverend father's phone but if you call tell him you want to speak with Malliza Brown . he will send for me from the female hostel.

Thanks and God bless you,
yours lovely Mazilla

No comments:

Post a Comment