Sunday, December 18, 2011

Leonice Colman, leonicecolman27@yahoo.com



From DMF.......


leonice
- ID: 186016
- 23 y/o female (1988 - March - 10)
- alabama, USA
- English,
- Have no children


Hello, I am Leonice
How are you? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. Please I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it, please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID (leonicecolman27@ya hoo.com) in hope to hear from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you
Lots of love Leonice



My Dearest In Love,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you over there in your country? I hope fine. My name is Miss Leonice Colman. I am 23 years old but age is not matters what matters is love and understanding, i am a second year medical student before the incident that lead to my being in this place. I am hoping to further my education in this career. I am not married and don't have children. I am chocolate in complexion and of average height, my picture will explain to you better.
I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country .
My late father Dr Dave Colman who was one of the most successful entrepreneur in my country and my mother was a senior accountant at the Eco Bank Of Liberia, before the tragic war which claim their life and now living me as an orphan and i was the only child so i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am seeking asylum now. I haven't finish up my education and i need a man who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail, here is my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind i will like to see your photos,
I wait to hear from you soonest,
your baby Leonice


196.207.198.206


SONATELNET
Pool RC_Camberene2_ADSL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Leonice
My Dearest One,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail,
How is your day over there in your country? i hope all is fine with you.In this camp Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Peter Robert who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's lovely
l The Rev.Peter Robert, Tel number is ( 00221-771672832 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please dear my late father deposited the sum the of 2.7Millions USD(Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank with my Name as the only daughter for next of kin and i contacted the Bank to make the claims,but the director told me to look for a trustee whose account will be used to handle the transaction because of my refugee status and i have my late fathers death certificate and the deposite certificate of this money.Since I don't have any body abroard I decided to contact you, Only if you will be honest and kind to my situtaion and assist me with all sincerity in your heart.
So i will want you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Rev Rev.father because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.i want to spend my rest of life with you after the transfer into your account,
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
honey please try to call the Rev Peter Robert so him can called me to come and receive your call ok
Thanks,
Yours Leonice


196.207.198.119


SONATELNET
Pool RC_Camberene2_ADSL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18578&p=225338#p225338

    ReplyDelete