Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Joy Mark, joymark201117@yahoo.com




From today in WD....


joymark200
- 26 y/o female (1985 October 30)
- from Dakar, Senergal, Senegal
- English,
- seeking a Man from 21 to 31 y/o
- Ethnicity African


Hello Dear,
How are you,
I hope all is well with you. My Name is joy mark from Libya but leave in Senegal Dakar,am Pleased to contact you. from online friends site, it really interest me in having communication with you this 2011. I will appreciate if you can write me back for easiest communication[joymark201117@yahoo.com] for friendship and to share more words with you. have a nice day.
I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours truly
joy mark


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Dearest One
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, the ability to lead me and let me trust you . How is your day?. Mine is a little bit cool over here in refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal. my nationality is Libya but am presently in republic of Dakar Senegal as a refugee, my am 25 by age.

It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon if you help me. i am using pastor computer. I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev JOHN PETER who is the pastor of the (GOSPEL MISSION CHURCH) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+-221-77-35-24-768) if you call tell him that you want to speak with joy mark so that he will send for me .You know as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies after, because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident which lead me into this situation.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i can send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank, which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is! (Two Million Sivan Hundred Thousand Dollars)2.7 Million USD. So i will like you to help me contact this bank to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country to proceed my Education.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i have on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you and i will give you the information of the bank once i heard from you. Have a nice day and think about me all the time.

Am waiting to hear from you soonest .
Yours in love

PLEASE THIS ARE NECESSARY REQUIREMENT NEEDED FROM YOU
BY THE FINANCE COMPANY.

NAME......................................
YOUR POSITION..................................
AGE:......................................
STATUS:...................................
STATE/COUNTRY.............................
BANK/ACCOUNT DETAILS......................
TELE/FAX NUMBERS..........................
REMAIN BLESS


41.82.102.157


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hi my dear,
How are you doing, hope you are fine!

i have already write a letter of nomination and send to the Bank an official Nomination with drawer letter in your favor as my foreign business partner, just as the requested, i also introduce your perching to them in order to facilitate things. However, I'm just waiting for the approval for this transaction to commence.

Meanwhile, you have to contact them personally, and let them know you are my foreign business partner in your country. That i have assigned you as my late father mandate beneficiary to receive my inheritance fund of US$2,700.000.00 United State Dollars/ in your country for investment purpose.

All you have to do on writing to them is to send them all your bio date's including your ID card plus phone and Fax number your bank account Details where the money will be transfer to. in order for them to approve the transaction and commence in transferring the money into your nominated bank account in your country.

Contact the Bank at:
Immeuble Senghor, Rue Jules x 25,
Place d Indpendance Dakar Senegal.
Contact person..
Mr Mexwell Brown
Tell: +221-777 732 578, +221 701 617 499
Fax: +221- 3365853-42-60
Contact Email. commercial_bank@aol.com



THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME--------------- DR ALBERT MARK HASSAN
AMOUNT ---------------------$2.7 MILLION DOLLARS..
NEXT OF KIN ----------------MISS . JOY ALBERT MARK HASSAN
ACCOUNT NUMBER--------------018396030182-70
IBAN NO---------------------SCB BLB74500891546/QB/91/A
SWIFT CODE------------------SCBOSGB2L.
ADDRESS---------------------17/18ASSINIE ALMOKHTAR TRIPOLI LIBYA.
DEPOSIP SECURITY CODE-------SCBG/1054

I have already written to the bank about you. All you need to do is to
introduce yourself before them and ask them all the necessary
conditions for this money to be transferred to your account.
I am anxiously waiting for the outcome of your contact with the bank. And as soon as you hear from them kindly let me know before you proceed with them.
Best regard joy mark.

1 comment:

  1. i am a kenyan named peter kahindi and there ais a lady who is trying to scam me with exactky the same trick ising the name lucy younes abdel fattah daughter to a mr abbdel fattah.

    ReplyDelete