Friday, December 23, 2011

Jollie Scully, jollyscully@yahoo.com


From WD as


jolly
- Name christiana :thinking: :liar:
- 22 y/o female (1989 April 05)
- from Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 27 y/o


would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't have to do much, but just knowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough.Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew wouldn't not stand up for him. One thing I will always do for my woman is to protect him. I would like to meet someone who will be protectp for me, even after he told me he loved me. I would never allow someone to hurt my lover and I would always stand uive of me. Sorry i type tOO words it just that i didn't have any other thing to do than reply you with my thoughts . you can mail me on my yahoo jollyscully@yahoo.com

Thanks from JOLIE SCULLY



thanks for the mail nice meeting you jollyscully@yuahoo.com


41.155.76.198


STARCOMMS-20081218
Dial pool subnet for Lagos subscribers
Admin IT
Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


got your mail but why can't you just send me your picz


82.145.209.59


NO-OPERA-ICE
Opera Software ASA
Opera Software ASA Netops
Waldemar Thranes gate 98
N-0175 Oslo
Norway

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26918

    ReplyDelete