Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jenny Johnson, jenny2011u@yahoo.co.uk





From WD....

missd
- 25 y/o female (1986 December 01)
- from Bolshevik, Gomel region., Belarus :roll: :disagree:
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o


Interesting,
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. Please i will like you to contact me, through my private e-mail via: (jenny2011u@yahoo.co.uk) So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK.
Yours Friend, jenny
(jenny2011u@yahoo.co.uk)



Hello my dear,
I am very happy to receive your mail, I must consider it a great honour to have come in contact with you, hoping and believing almighty God that he will assist me through you. I want to believe that you are in good condition of health as it is my wish for you. My dear, as i am writing this mail to you, i feel like crying because of my present situation.
I am 24 years old from the republic of Liberia, in west Africa. My dear presently i am in Dakar Senegal asking for your assistance so that i can recover my inheritance which my late father deposited for me in a bank.
My name is Jenny Johnson, as you already known, i am the only daughter of late Col. Dominic Johnson, my father died some years back during the last crisis in my country (Liberia). My Late father was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government during the leadership of formal president Charles Taylor who is now currently facing trials after many innocent souls were killed. My father was unlucky to be among those that were killed.
On that very day i was just like a person whose life has finished on this earth. Darling in fact, i do not like telling this story because it cause me a lot of cries all the day.
However, it was by the help of United Nation Humanitarian Services that i was being helped and brought here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp.
On my coming to Senegal, i took along with me documents of my father which is in my possession now. So my darling i am asking for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession. This money is my inheritance (US$ 7.9 Million) is deposited in a Bank some years ago by my father he made me the sole beneficiary . I am now asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim, to stand as a friend and as my partner oversea so that we can get this money and use it together for investment purpose.
I have no other person as family, the only person i have now is Pastor John Maxwell who is the Reverend pastor of the (church of God ) Here in the camp he has been very good to me since l came here but l am not living with him rather l am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastor's Tel number is +221774383587, if you call, tell him that you want to speak with Miss Jenny Johnson, he will send for me in the hostel to come and speak with you.
I have got in touch with this bank through mail and made them to know about my plan of withdrawing this money, so they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation. However, they advised me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee in regards to this money since l am presently of a refugee over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount.
I will be waiting to hear from you soonest. My darling, it would be dream come through if you can be of help to me. I will love you and i mean it and that is why i tell you this so that you can help me and after i can come and join you over there for proper investment with you as soon as the money as transferred into your account. My dear, have a very nice day. Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours sincerely,
Jenny Johnson.


41.208.186.159


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear
How is your day today? I want to believe that all is well with you over there in your country as your condition of health is my most concern. Darling please i want you to call me with the reverend father's phone numbers so that i can speak with you more on this.
Darling i will like you to contact the bank now for the procedure of transferring the money to your account, i have made the bank to know about you as my foreign partner, so just fill your information below and send it to the bank through their email address below.
Darling, this is what you will send to the bank for easy communication, therefore complete and send this draft to the bank with their contact address bellow.

AFTER THAT SEND ME A CONFIRMATION LATTER REGARDING WHAT YOU SENT TO THE BANK

..................................................................

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

Transfer Manager: Mr.Philip Hampton
Dear sir,
I am Mr ...............
Address ...............
Telephone ............
Occupation ...........
Age ...........

I am writing in respect of miss Jenny Johnson.

Account Holder............Col. Dominic Johnson.

She told me to contact you concerning her inheritance deposit that was deposited with your Bank.
Sir, I require your kind attention to let me know the procedures of transferring the said fund to my country ..............
What do i have to do sir ? Hence i stand as her guardian / beneficiary to receive the said fund on her behalf.
Sir, I will wait for your rapid respond.
Thanks.
Mr.........

Here is the bank contact information and the contact person.
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
E-MAIL : rbsbankingdepart@aol.com

OFFICE PHONE NUMBER,(+447024043074)
FAX NUMBER ....(+44 7031898302)
NAME OF THE CONTACT PERSON IS MR. Philip Hampton.

BELOW IS MY LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT INFORMATION:
Col. Dominic Johnson
NATIONALITY: Liberia
NEXT OF KIN : Miss Jenny Johnson
AMOUNT DEPOSITED: ( $7.9 Million USD)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A

Darling Once you make the contact with the bank then you let me know as soon as possible.
Awaiting for your prompt response. My dear i will be going back to the camp now, i am hoping to read from you soon that you have contacted the bank now.
Dear, have a nice day and always remember to update me back.
Yours in love,
Jenny.


xxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my darling,
I have attached my late father`s death and deposit certificates with this mail to you so please i want you to know that i am real. Dear i want you to contact the bank now through their email address as i have given to you so that they will tell you the procedure of transferring the money to your account OK awaiting my arrival to join you for a better life and for the proper invest of the money with you as well.
Dear, i am wishing you a lovely day today and hoping to read from you next that you have contacted the bank.
Yours Jenny.

3 comments:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24180

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I receive the exact e-mail, what must I do ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing. Forget her and don't answer her.

    ReplyDelete