Saturday, December 10, 2011

Inna, kisulya_lapulya@uaconnect.com




She contact me yesterday and today 6x in MBN as Slava; Profile-ID: 115275; 28 years old from Kiev/Ukr......Slava is normally the russian Nick for Vjatcheslav..... :thinking:


Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx,

7Fri.com - Online Dating Site.

We are glad to inform you that the member
http://7fri.com/profile.php?id=115275
send you a message!


Date: 2011-12-10 11:09:05
From: Slava (115275)
To:
Subject: hi
Message:
Hello
What do you think about exchanging our mail addresses? I hope you are not against. So if you are interested in me a little give it to me. I would like to develop our communication.
Thanks



You gave me your mail address on site 7fri. I want to check that the
address is correct. Please, write me a little bit about yourself and
send me some of your latest photos:)
Lets get to know each other better:)
Here you can see my photos:) Hope you will like them:)
~Inna~


Received: from [178.95.14.36] (helo=SERVER)
by ukrworldnet.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.63)
From: kisulya_lapulya@uaconnect.com


UA-UKRTELECOM-20091215
JSC "Ukrtelecom"
Stanislav Ishchenko
18, Shevchenko Blvd
01030 Kyiv
UKRAINE


.. as we know already: 178.95 is always Lugansk & uaconnect.com is a faked Domain from Ukr.

No comments:

Post a Comment