Thursday, December 29, 2011

Deborah Morgan, staywithdebbie78@yahoo.com





From DMF as


staywithdebbie78
- ID: 202545
- 33 y/o female (1978 - September - 1)
- santa ana, USA
- English,
- Caterer
- Have 1 children
- Ethnicity Mixed


I'd really like to know some more stuff about you thats not written in your profile cos i'm sure there is more to you than is written in your profile, are you much of an out doors person? do you like kids? are you family oriented? are you God fearing and honest? what is your relationship with members of your family like? i actually got more questions but i'll probably ask some more later,i'll like you reply me ... i'd really like to know some more stuff about you thats not written in your profile cos i'm sure there is more to you than is written in your profile, are you much of an out doors person? do you like kids? are you family oriented? are you God fearing and honest? what is your relationship with members of your family like? i actually got more questions but i'll probably ask some more later,i'll like you reply me ...This is my phone number....657-229-1 247 email staywithdebbie78(at yah dot com)



Thanks for the Interest and xxxxx.... I do want you to know that i need a man who is very communicative and pay proper attention on a relationship.
As a person in very warm deep individual. I am looking for someone to cherish to love or be loved.A person to whom i can share my ideals with, express my concerns with , comfort her in her hour of need. i am down to earth, very practical, common sense individual. I believe in trusting one another. Trust is the most important of a relationship dont you agree?. Without trust a relationship cannot exist. i want to be the one that can be there to reassure you in your times when you questions something. i want to be the one that can make you laugh for i do have a good sense of humor, and a general good disposition about me.I hope you like my pics


Debbie


41.71.146.42


VISAFONE-20100803
Visafone Communications Limited
12, Ologun Agbaje Street
Victoria Island
Lagos


xxxxxxxxxx


How are you doing xxxxx..I want you to know that i am looking for a man that is ready to Vow for lasting relationship till death do us apart and a man that we can build a serious relationship together with a solid foundation and with trust,honesty,loving,understanding and generous.A man that would love me for who i am and i can love in return too,a man that would not doubt my love for him and a man that can share things together assist each other when we are in need..Well I guess the distance between us never scared you away?? cos most men believe in local relationship cos they don't believe,well to me i believe in any relationship either local or long distance cos i believe what matter most is communication,believe,trust and understand and to stay away from doubting about each other,i guess you don't doubt? cos doubt kill love and trust without this there is no relationship....So,i will like to know your likes and dislikes and what you are doing for a living?I have a 6years old son..my Ex is late since 4years ago.[color=#FF0000]I stay at Santa Ana CA with my Grandpa[/color] :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I think the best way we can know each other is thru chatting..When will you come online for me so that we can chat..Have a nice day and waiting to read from you..I attached some pics of me and Williams for you

With Love
Debbie


41.71.178.179


VISAFONE-20100803
Visafone Communications Limited
12, Ologun Agbaje Street
Victoria Island
Lagos

No comments:

Post a Comment