Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Betty Ndenuma, ndenumabetty@yahoo.ie




From WDF as

betty13
ID: 110730
24 y/o female (1987 - October - 27)
from kigali,
Rwanda
Self employed


Hello friend

I am not sure why but it has been really hard to get a response from people on this site if i may say. My guess is that my mail is not being sent out. I shot support an email to see if there is a problem. Hope they can get it fixed. I didn't get a response from you for a while now. Please can you tell me if you have got my previous email. You don't seem like the type of person that would blow someone off. I would like to get better information from you,or acquainted also. Well I pray that you get this one and that we can hopefully get something started if we are right for each other to disclose our opinions,hoping to read from you soon,at ''ndenumabetty@ya h oo.ie'' Yours sincerely Betty



Hello Friend, Compliments once again and thanks for sending me a mail ok ,in fact your mail sounds good ,please i will like you to tell me more about your self as well your intention towards me if you do agree towards helping me out of this or for relocation because where i am at present,i do not find joy of my life.To tell you about myself however, I am Miss Betty Ndenuma, 24 years old, the only outlive Child of my late parents Dr/Mrs Mike Ndenuma, in capital city called Kigali, I am 5.5 tall, but i am presently in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee, due to Attacks by both government and rebel forces continued throughout the year, including major ''an airy '' bombardments and ground attacks launched by the government in City in February 2008.I am open minded person ,easy going girl,confident,hard working,caring,always stand by my word.I am seeking for someone who is honest, trustworthy that could be entrusted no matter where he comes from and his orientation, I am single never married and active and my hobbies are going to beach ,cooking,watching sports etc,then my turn on are truthfulness and honesty,while my turn offs are lies and cheating, please I would love to chat more with you but in the camp we are not given much privilege,because we make use of the Reverend's Computer here in the camp.I don't have any relatives now whom I can share my feelings with,all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, Only with some other girls who are also with us in the women's hostel.I want to go back to school to complete my studies because I only attended my Second year in the University, before the tragic incident that led to my being in this situation now took place.
Please i will like you to be attentive to this, I know this will be surprising and should be too early to discuss such with you, but never mind is due to my condition and I wish to evacuate from this painful state which is my aim of contacting you with a long term relationship, my late father left some valuables behind,and with a huge amount of money in a finance institution in London, using my name as his next of kin. The bank name I will disclose to you later as we proceed, and all the documents regarding to this fund other things are with me but I gave them to Reverend Charles for safety. Before we shall claim this fund I need to introduce you to the bank as my partner, my late father left other information and instruction to the bank finance investment director. My late father deposited this fund with condition that this money can be released to me when I come up to the age of 28 or if i present some one as my partner before the money can be released. The amount in question is $ 5.6 (Five Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars). So I will like you to help me in claiming this fund .I kept this as a top secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is just like a father to me.Through Reverend Charles T.Lopez! Dear you can speak with me to know and discuss more about this with me OK, you can call me via his phone number.(+221 763419374) any time you call tell him that you want to speak with Betty, in room 23 women hostel and he will send for me OK. So in the light of the above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to how you sounded in your last communication with me,and with the trust and love I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and people with vision, trust and hard working. Mean while I will like you to tell me your intention towards helping me out because like I said I have some feelings to share with you. Have a nice day and remember that there is some one out there to be helped dear. Awaiting to hear from you soonest, Thanks and God bless you.
Love From Betty.


41.214.11.193


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS2
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


After opening the attachment,you can then write to the bank for more information about this money if really it is deposited in such bank or otherwise.Then you can as well comment on my late Father's death certificate am giving you which is very vital than my id card ok,i just want to prove to you that you should not worry for any thing regards to this money for now.
Because now,I have already informed the bank about you as my trustee representative before giving you this contact.So I will like you to write to them now on the possibility of transferring this money in your account.
I love to read from you soon.
Below is the letter you will write to the bank:
"Sir,
I am the foreign partner to Miss Betty Ndenuma,whose late father Dr Mike Ndenuma deposited some money in your bank.I want to know the possibility of transferring this money in my account"

Nordea Bank Finland Plc
London Branch
8th floor, City Place House
55 Basinghall Street
EC2V 5NB
London
Morten Ristvedt, General Manager
Tel:+44(7)031840812
karin.marcussen@london.com

Swift:NDEAGB2L
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:Dr Mike Ndenuma
Nationality: Rwanda
Next of Kin: Betty Ndenuma
Amount deposited: $5.6M

Please contact the bank so that they can tell us how to transfer the money then after the transfer i will be coming to your country were you shall also help me to invest in any lucrative business over there. i await your reply soon.
with love and respect
Betty.

No comments:

Post a Comment