Saturday, December 17, 2011

Anna, anna_lave28@yahoo.co.uk




From DMF....


Anna28
- ID: 202519
- 27 y/o female (1984 - March - 8)
- Los Angeles, USA
- English, Portuguese, German
- Have no children


Hi I liked your questionnaire, I think to us it will be interesting to communicate and more to learn each other.
I would like to continue dialogue with you, but I very seldom to visit this site therefore I to leave to you mine a straight line
email anna_lave28@yahoo.c o.uk to me it will be pleasant if I to see your letter in the near future.
I wait for continuation of our dialogue and I wait for your letter.
It will be very pleasant to me to continue our dialogue
Anna!!!!! !!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22272

    ReplyDelete